Friday 9 September 2016

Some tips for Speaking module


          As we all know,Speaking module consists three part


1)  Introductory Part
2) Cue card
3) General questions related with cue card topic



     Part 1: General  Introduction


1) What is your full name?

You need to tell your full name as per your passport

2) Where do you belong to?
                Or
    Which place/Where do you hail from?
               Or
    Where do you originate from?

Answer:  I belong to Chandigarh (India). It is a big city embedded with all kind of modern facilities  like education and transport and health.

3) Describe your hobbies ?

You need tell your hobbies like, I like listening to music and like all kind of songs. I also like reading books and outdoor games.

4) Do you work or study?

I  am a student at the moment. I am pursuing my graduation in the field of commerce

No comments:

Post a Comment